These dresses were created using the Garden Tea Dress pattern designed by 123 Mulberry Street patterns and listed for sale at www.libertyjanepatterns.com. The downloadable PDF pattern cost only $3.99. The instructions are clear, easy to follow and there's lots of pictures making it a great visual tool as well. Since I've made this dress multiple times I made some minor adjustments to the pattern and construction of the garment. I made a slight adjustment in the size of the bodice. Really a personal preference issue. I increased the size of the front and back bodice pieces along the front center line and the back cut lines by 1/8 inch. The top fit tighter than I wanted so the slight increase gave me a less snug fit. As for construction....after making several dresses sewing the Velcro at the end after the dress was made I decided to attach the Velcro to the skirt sections BEFORE gathering it. It allowed for better (straighter) and more exact placement of the Velcro. Gathering: I marked the center of the skirt. I machine basted to the center mark, decreased my stitch length to 0 and made 2-3 locking stitches....then increased my stitch length back to 6 and machine basted to the end of the piece. When I gathered the skirt I pull one side at a time. As I pulled on the string and adjusted the gathers it would stop at the center locking stitches. Once I finished with one side I then pulled the other side which also stopped at my center mark.