Saturday, June 11, 2011

Time to sew...

I have the next 5 days off and I'm hoping to spend some of the time at my sewing machine making more AG outfits to give to the girls when they visit in August.  This morning, I began making several halter tops using a pattern I bought from www.libertyjanepatterns.com/ .  I bought a T-shirt on sale at Kohl's.   It's a berry and white stripe knit fabric.  I purchased a size 3X to maximize fabric yardage,  pre-washed it and cut it apart to make doll clothes.  I should be able to make 8 - 9 halter tops from one 3X shirt.   Once those are done,  I will make white crop leggings to go with the tops from another LJ pattern.

1 comments:

  1. Renaud and Papi (often known as APRP) is where many of panerai replica sale the most novel Audemars Piguet watches and movements are designed and assembled. These aren't necessarily their most complicated watches, but rather their newest and more interesting ones. Fans of the 6Hz Audemars Piguet Escapement found in some of their higher-end models can see replica watches uk them being assembled here. According to the CEO of Audemars Piguet Francois Bennahmias, he would love to see the AP Escapement in each of the brand's watches - and according to him, work is being done to move things in that replica watches uk direction. Both he and Mr. Papi explain that they fully realize what today's high-end watch customer wants. It used to be just accuracy, and replica watches sale then it moved to complexity and novelty. Now they admit that customers rolex replica sale demand the holy trinity of haute horology which is accuracy, complexity, and maximum reliability.

    ReplyDelete