Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Modified pattern.....Dress into a top.


Modified a dress pattern I purchased from BunnyBear to make this top. The 1930's Garden Dress. I had made a pair of yellow pants and was looking for a sweet, feminine top to go with them. I was very pleased with the BunnyBear pattern. The top fit perfectly without any adjustments. Their instructions were clear and easy to follow. I've added a link to their website and another link to the Garden Dress page. Hoping to work on making the actual dress soon.

1 comments:

  1. I tried to email you. Not possible. I too love AG and making clothes for my granddaughters' dolls. P.S. I have two dolls too !��

    ReplyDelete